Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is there a fee to create an EFF Account?
It is free to create a Customer EFF Account!
2) How do I pay for my purchases?
You will be prompted to pay when you are ready to check out. At this time, we are only accepting card payments through our site.
3) What happens if I cannot make it to pick up my Order?
If this happens, please let us know ASAP by contacting the Market Coordinator Kate @ 219-789-2224 OR Damien @ 219-707-9327. Or you can email us at email@example.com
Depending on the window of notice, we may be able to cancel the order.
However, if this occurs the day of the market, you will not receive a refund and your order will be donated.
4) Why do you charge a Service Fee?
We charge a service fee to cover our costs of operating the online platform and product distribution.
5) Can I send someone else to pick up my Order?
Absolutely. If this is the case, please let us know by reaching out to the Market Coordinator Kate @ 219-789-2224 OR Damien @ 219-707-9327. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Will you send me a reminder email for each Online Market Ordering Window?
We will send out a community email each week before the market ordering window! You can sign up here
to stay in the loop, or follow us on facebook
for additional announcements.
7) What are the dates for the Online Market?
The Coffee Creek Online Market occurs on the first and third Wednesday of the month November - April.
You can view our full season schedule here
8) When can I place my order?
The ordering window begins on the Friday before the market at 5am and closes on Monday 8pm. 9) When do I pick up my order?
Pick up takes place on the Wednesday after you've placed your order. The pick up window is 4-5:30pm.
10) Where do I pick up my order?
Pick up occurs east of the Coffee Creek Pavilion Parking lot, on Dickinson Rd.
There will be signs!
Here's the map